Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Hello World!

Here I am, bursting of bright new ideas.
And now ready to share them with the world!
This is my first entry in my blog and I’m really excited. Currently I am working on a project which consists of 20 sculptures. The theme of this project is the merging of two individuals; two bodies, two minds, two souls en the beauty of it which really baffles me. It’s a large project and it will keep me busy for some more months. Next to that I am working on the idea of a creative digital project which will bring artists together, also a form of merging but then in pixels on a screen......when I have it all pieced out you will hear more
about it.

2 comments:

Elisa said...

Hello Karen, thanks for your nice comment on my blog. Can you e-mail me? I would like to make an appointment for a visit. Great you've made a blog, I wish you lots of fun with it. It helps me to keep focus. And that's what you need with arrows to! Lots of love and blessings for you! xxx Elisa.

Unknown said...

Hoi Karen,

Je blog ziet er prima uit!!! Ik ga alleen niet in het engels schrijven haha!!!

Heel veel succes!!!!

groetjes Selly