Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Etsy shop!

I started a new online shop at Etsy last month.

http://karensanders.etsy.com

I love the community of creative people from all around the world. 

Last month I opened up my Etsy shop, where I present several of my “Baths”, originals and limited prints.

My goal is to add and present new work on a regular basis: drawings, paintings, prints, ACEO’s etc. For quite a while I have been losing myself in the possibilities of mixing multimedia techniques with my already existing drawings and paintings and this shop gives me that little extra push to not only invent the work, but to also get it done and get it “out there”.  ;-)

 

So for a start I present you: the Baths.

I’d love to hear what you think about it,

 

Karen.

5 comments:

Elisa said...

Hoi Karen, ik wil je veel plezier en goede verkoop wensen met je Etsy shop. Ik heb je een e-mail gestuurd een tijdje terug, maar volgens mij naar je oude adres. Ik heb nu weer het goede! Liefs en veel plezier bij de kunsttour. Ik kan niet gaan kijken, te druk met Tara's verjaardagsfeest dit weekend.

Kreativlink said...

I really like your artwork!

glasfaden said...

Your Baths series are so rich of texture - lots of details to look at. Gorgeous!

jealousydesign said...

You do so beautiful artwork

StaroftheEast said...

Beautiful work!!!